|Publication date||November 27, 2012|
|Published by||Del Rey Books|
| Preceded by|
| Followed by|
After twelve years of secret training, Atticus O’Sullivan is finally ready to bind his apprentice, Granuaile, to the earth and double the number of Druids in the world. But on the eve of the ritual, the world that thought he was dead abruptly discovers that he’s still alive, and they would much rather he return to the grave. Having no other choice, Atticus, his trusted Irish wolfhound, Oberon, and Granuaile travel to the base of Mount Olympus, where the Roman god Bacchus is anxious to take his sworn revenge—but he’ll have to get in line behind an ancient vampire, a band of dark elves, and an old god of mischief, who all seem to have KILL THE DRUID at the top of their to-do lists.
- Atticus O'Sullivan: The last of the Druids.
- Oberon: Atticus' Irish Wolfhound; he can communicate telepathically with Atticus.
- Granuaile: Bartender at Rúla Búla who is possessed by an Indian witch. She becomes Atticus' initiate and a Druidess.
- Leif Helgarson: Vampire who's friendship with Atticus is in question; Slew Thor.
- Flidais: Celtic Goddess of the Hunt
- Brighid: Queen of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
- The Morrigan: Celtic Goddess of War & Chooser of the Slain.
- Odin: Most powerful Norse God, head of the Norse pantheon.
- Loki: Norse God of Mischief; father to Hel; Son to Odin
- Hel: Norse Goddes of the Dead; daughter of Loki
- Artemis: Greek Goddess of the Hunt.
- Diana: Roman Goddess of the Hunt